How can the batteries in a TI-30Xa be replaced?
The TI-30Xa uses two A-76 lithium batteries. Comparable battery model numbers include:
To replace the batteries:
• Remove slide cover. Place calculator face down.
• Using a small Phillips screwdriver, remove screws from back case.
• Remove back case.
• Remove discharged batteries.
• Install new batteries positive side up, as shown on diagram inside case.
• Run a coin across the reset pad on the upper right hand corner of the printed circuit board.
• Replace back case, and then replace screws.
• Press [OFF], [ON/C], [ON/C].
Note: The calculator cannot hold data in memory when batteries are removed or become discharged.